Workplace: Zurich, Workload: 100%
Are you are passionate about Marketing and enjoy working closely with Sales? Do you want to make a difference in what you do?
Well, we’re looking for talented people who share our interests and values. Do you focus on the essential and do what you say? Do you try to make things simple and dare to be original in what you say and do? And most of all, do you excel in providing exceptional service every day?
If that sounds like you, come and join us as Channel Marketing Specialist within the Consumer division.
- Create an integrated Channel Marketing program to improve the performance of the Sales channels for ~1/3 of Switzerland (half of the Swiss-German area, preferably Central Switzerland)
- Develop and deliver tactical Marketing activities and events independently for this Region, working with and through sales channels, the marketing team and external partners
- Lead the development, launch and coordination of joint channel GTM and marketing programs to drive run-rate business with the channels
- Evolve the existing portfolio of tactical Marketing Services and partnerships through consistent measurement and through exploration of new activities
Channel Marketing Services include Marketing activities to increase POS traffic and the conversion rate of traffic to sales, in direct and indirect channels, as well as local PR, events, partnerships, trade fairs etc.
The role is located in Zurich but involves frequent travelling within Switzerland.
What you bring
- Communication or Marketing university degree (or equivalent) or experience in Sales with an add-on education in Marketing (full-time 1-2 years)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a FMCG Marketing function, preferably in a Channel Marketing role
- Significant experience in working with Sales and the ability to understand Sales channel’s needs and how to meet them, including a demonstrated strength in building and developing partner-marketing relationships
- Experience in a “challenger” environment
- Very strong project management skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in English and German mandatory, French would be a plus
Always dreamed of having a job in a refreshing and inspiring environment? Then we really need to meet. Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact us 044 388 93 00.